US: New Bacardi Silver launched by A-B
Anheuser-Busch has revealed plans to launch a new variant in its Bacardi Silver range. Bacardi Silver Watermelon will be backed by a new advertising campaign.
Watermelon joins the Bacardi Silver range of O3, RAZ, Low Carb Black Cherry, Low Carb Green Apple and the original Bacardi Silver.
"The introduction of Bacardi Silver Watermelon is another example of how two dynamic companies work together to produce innovative products that continue to meet the needs of adult consumers who thirst for variety," said Celio Romanach, vice president and managing director of Bacardi Beverage Company, a division of Bacardi U.S.A, Inc.
"We're proud to continue our relationship with Anheuser-Busch and we're excited about the new addition of Watermelon to the Bacardi Silver family of products."
Bacardi Silver Watermelon is 5% alcohol by volume. The brand's suggested pricing will be on par with other flavours in the Bacardi Silver line.
The global roll-out of InBev's Brazilian beer, Brahma, adds a third premium brand to the global brewer's international portfolio but some observers have suggested it's an unnecessary step which threat...
The US brewer Anheuser-Busch said today that it had seen its earnings per share fall 3% in the first quarter of the year, compared to the same period last year as it was hit by difficult trading condi...
Patrick Stokes, president and chief executive officer of Anheuser-Busch Companies, has said that the company's board of directors has declared a regular quarterly dividend....
Berkshire Hathaway Inc., the holding company of billionaire Warren Buffett, has acquired a significant stake in Anheuser-Busch....
Brown-Forman Beverages has replaced Bacardi as its spirits distributor in Canada....
Bacardi USA., Inc. has appointed Sex and the City actress Kim Cattrall as the celebrity spokeswoman for its new FAB, Island Breeze....
Anheuser-Busch has threatened to stop buying rice from Missouri if the state allows genetically modified, drug-making crops to grow within its borders....
Conflicting reports circulated this weekend over whether Bacardi International is looking to form a counter-bid for Allied Domecq....
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Diageo mulls United Spirits stake buy - report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits