USA: New B2B Web Site Provides Up-To-Date Info on the Global Beverage Industry
New York City-based Beverage Marketing Corporation, which was founded in 1972, publishes more than two dozen industry-standard market reports annually. The new Web site allows readers to obtain entire reports in print or CD-ROM format or electronically via BMC DataDirect. It also allows users to view sample data from the most recent edition of each of Beverage Marketing's reports, which cover bottled water, beer, carbonated soft drinks, fruit beverages and the other beverage categories, as well as related topics such as packaging and electronic commerce in the beverage industry.
For more than 20 years, Beverage Marketing has published its Directory, which contains company profiles of every significant beverage company in the U.S. The new Web site allows industry players to provide up-to-date information about their companies for inclusion in the Directory, at no cost. The Directory, which is available in print and electronic formats, can also be ordered via the Web site.
The site also provides Beverage Marketing's informative press releases on recent industry developments and soon will post the regular column written by Beverage Marketing's Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Michael C. Bellas, for Beverage World International magazine.
"Finally, the beverage industry information you need is available at the press of a button," observes Mr.Bellas.
For more than 15 years, Beverage Marketing has provided consulting services to beverage industry leaders as well as start-ups. Through its BMC/HAAS Financial affiliate, the company offers specialized financial services ranging from merger and acquisition assignments to programs in corporate development, funding, valuations and due diligence review. The new Web site details all of the company's services.
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- just the Ten - Top News Stories of 2014
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part II: Beer & Cider
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018