UK: New Aussie wine range from Jackson
Jackson Wine Estates International is introducing a new Australian wine range in the UK. The Dog House brand includes four wines retailing at around GBP4.99 a bottle in the off-trade.
The four wines are called Cassies's Cab, Sid's Shiraz, Carl's Chard and Robbie's Rosé.
The range will be launched in the UK in association with Dog's Trust, the dog welfare charity. The charity's strap-line 'A dog is for life, not just for Christmas,' will appear on every Dog House wine bottle and a percentage of the unit retail price will be donated to Dogs Trust.
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down