Product Launch - US: New Amsterdam Spirits' New Amsterdam Red Berry, Peach Flavoured Vodkas
Click through to view New Amsterdam Spirits' new flavoured vodkas
New Amsterdam Spirits' New Amsterdam Red Berry, Peach Flavoured Vodkas
Category - Vodka, flavoured, 35% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - SRP of US$14.99 per 75cl bottle
New Amsterdam Spirits has lined up two flavoured variants for its namesake vodka portfolio. The two new flavours will join New Amsterdam Gin and New Amsterdam Vodka in the company's stable.
Both have been distilled five times.
New Amsterdam Spirits is a subsidiary of E&J Gallo.
The penultimate part of just-drinks' review of 2012 looks at a tumultuous year for the wine category....
Part two of this four-part management briefing on environmental sustainability in the wine sector looks at how the larger players play their part. ...
The penultimate part of this management briefing, which looks at environmental sustainability in the wine sector, looks at how the wine companies are pulling together to soften their collective footpr...
The US arm of Distelleria Serralles has created two sales positions to up its presence "across all key channels and markets"....
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat