Product Launch - US: New Amsterdam Spirits' New Amsterdam Citron, Coconut Flavored Vodkas
New Amsterdam Spirits launches New Amsterdam Citron, Coconut Flavored Vodkas this month
New Amsterdam Spirits' New Amsterdam Citron, Coconut Flavored Vodkas
Category - Spirits, vodka, flavoured, both 35% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - SRP of US$14.99 per 75cl bottle
New Amsterdam Spirits is set to launch two further brand extensions from its namesake vodka portfolio. New Amsterdam Citron and Coconut Flavored Vodkas will join the red berry and peach variants launched in the country a year ago.
Both have been distilled five times.
New Amsterdam Spirits is a subsidiary of E&J Gallo.
New Amsterdam Spirits is proud to announce the newest additions to its portfolio, New Amsterdam Citron and Coconut Flavored Vodkas. Like its existing flavored vodkas, both New Amsterdam Citron and Coconut are five times distilled for unparalleled smoothness and are made from the finest quality grains and fruit flavors.
"With the success of New Amsterdam Peach and Red Berry Flavored Vodkas, as well as the entire New Amsterdam family, the time was right to introduce two additional flavored vodkas to the market," said Gerard Thoukis, Senior Director of Marketing at New Amsterdam Spirits. "New Amsterdam Citron and Coconut are distinctive, yet approachable in their flavor profiles, and we anticipate them being popular additions to the portfolio."
New Amsterdam Master Distiller Andrew Curtis describes New Amsterdam Citron Flavored Vodka as having "a refreshing lemon zest aroma with flavors of freshly cut Meyer lemon that finish crisp and clean on the tongue." In contrast, Curtis describes New Amsterdam Coconut Flavored Vodka as starting "with flavors of creamy, sweet coconut and tropical fruit leading to a soft and mellow finish." Both premium vodkas that are so smooth they can be enjoyed straight or on the rocks, yet versatile enough to be easily mixed in a variety of cocktails.
New Amsterdam Citron and Coconut Flavored Vodkas are available nationally for a suggested retail price of $14.99/750mL. Both flavors will be sold alongside New Amsterdam Gin, New Amsterdam Vodka, New Amsterdam Red Berry Flavored Vodka and New Amsterdam Peach Flavored Vodka.
Original source: Company Release
The final just-drinks management briefing of the year takes a look back at the last 12 months in the global drinks industry. The penultimate chapter in this five-part briefing reviews 2013 for wine....
Global Wine industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also ...
The final death count of Typhoon Haiyan, which hit the Philippines last week, is still a long way from being known. The relief effort is well underway, however, and drinks companies are among those th...
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q3 & YTD
- Pernod Ricard unveils Havana Club ad campaign
- Global Tequila market hits new highs in 2014
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets