US: New Allied Domecq regional VPs anounced
Bjeldanes previously served as divisional VP of Florida for AD before being appointed to the similar position in Illinois. He has been with the company for nearly four years, after 17 years with E&J Gallo, where he served in numerous sales and marketing positions across the country.
Most recently, Taylor held the title of director of distributor development for AD Spirits, North America. He will now assume the role of divisional VP of Florida. Taylor has been with the company for more than eight years, having joined from The Paddington Corporation, where he served as district sales manager. Prior to that, Taylor was a national accounts manager at Anheuser-Busch.
"We are pleased to have filled these important positions with internal talent," said Jim Clerkin, president of AD Spirits, North America. "In the years they have worked for Allied Domecq, both gentlemen have demonstrated not only their in-depth knowledge of the industry, but also their uncanny ability to forge exceptional relationships with our distributor partners - a critical element of Allied Domecq's 'First Choice Supplier' philosophy."
Todays press reports into Pernod and Fortune's hopes to buy Allied Domecq warn of possible conflicts and set a date for completion....
Allied Domecq has added a new flavour to its Malibu range. The company said yesterday that it would be launching Malibu Passion Fruit in the US from April 15....
Pernod Ricard and Fortune Brands are hoping to buy Allied Domecq for around 670p per share, according to press reports....
LVMH has said it is not looking to buy Mumm Champagne from Allied Domecq....
The US consumer goods group Fortune Brands has confirmed it is in talks about launching a joint bid with Pernod Ricard for Allied Domecq....
Diageo is to launch a new global advertising campaign for Smirnoff Ice. The first ad in the global campaign, 'Garden', launches in Great Britain on April 11th on terrestrial and satellite TV. ...
Fideuram Wargny has upgraded its rating of Pernod Ricard to 'buy' from 'hold'. Its analysts argue that the merger talks with Allied Domecq is a catalyst for share growth....
Pernod Ricard is looking to acquire Allied Domecq....
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q3 & YTD
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Beam Suntory strikes new Baltics tie-up
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research