UK: New additions to InBev Extra Cold stable
InBev UK has announced the launch of chilled versions of Castlemaine 'XXXX' and Boddingtons in the country.
The company's 'Big Chill' initiative for 2006 will see the arrival of Castlemaine 'XXXX' Xtra Cold and Boddingtons Extra Cold - which will help drive sales by giving consumers more choice, raising the bar visibility of the brands and allowing retailers the opportunity to prepare for summer, the UK unit said today (5 December).
Both newcomers will be available alongside the standard variants from 1 January following extensive live trials.
InBev UK plans to install around 5,000 extra cold fonts in the first quarter of next year. The Extra Cold variants, which will be served at two degrees lower than their respective normal serving temperatures, will have a retail price on a par with their standard versions.
The two beers will be supported by national TV advertising in the spring, with stockists receiving point-of-sale merchandise including branded glassware. New fonts have been developed for both brands to communicate the proposition.
The global roll-out of InBev's Brazilian beer, Brahma, adds a third premium brand to the global brewer's international portfolio but some observers have suggested it's an unnecessary step which threat...
InBev has extended the deadline for the receipt of acceptances for the recommended offers of USD33.41 in cash for the remaining shares and Securities that it does not already own in SUN Interbrew (SIL...
InBev said yesterday that its General Shareholders Meeting of April 26, 2005 approved the annual accounts 2004, as well as the gross dividend of €0.39 proposed by the board of directors....
InBev, the world's largest brewer by volume, said it has achieved overall organic volume growth of 4.1% in the first quarter of 2005, to 47.3m hectolitres, despite tough conditions in the US and Weste...
Stella Artois is to launch a new global advertising campaign, according to press reports....
InBev has sold its majority stake in Bosnia's Uniline brewery, according to local reports....
InBev has made an offer to acquire the remaining minority interests in its Russian business SUN Interbrew Ltd (SIL) that it doesn't own, at a price of US$33.41 in cash per security....
The Bosnian government has put a majority stake in the country's brewery Banjalucka Pivara up for sale. Previous efforts to privatise the brewer have failed....
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- SABMiller, Carlsberg, Heineken: Poland's beer itch
- SABMiller's Q1 Sales Performance by Region
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Diageo hit by SEC investigation in US
- Global business development head to quit Diageo
- just the Winners - IWSC Spirits Trophy Winners
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research