US: New additions for Lipton Original and Iced Tea
The Pepsi-Lipton Partnership has added five new flavours to its Lipton Original and Lipton Iced Tea lines.
All five varieties will be available in the US next month, the company said yesterday (30 March).
The company's flagship brand, Lipton Original Iced Tea, will see additions in the form of White Tea with Tangerine and Green Tea with Orange & Passion Fruit flavours. The two new versions join the existing varieties of Sweetened, Diet Sweet, Extra Sweet, Unsweetened, Lemon, Diet Lemon, Raspberry, Peach and Green Tea with Honey, for a total of 11 products in the Lipton Original lineup.
The Lipton Iced Tea range, meanwhile, will be complemented by Peach Iced Tea, Diet Peach Iced Tea and Diet Green Tea with Mixed Berry. The new teas join the present line of Iced Tea with Lemon, Diet Iced Tea with Lemon, Green Tea with Citrus, and Diet Green Tea with Citrus, extending the Lipton Iced Tea line to a total of seven products.
Lipton Iced Tea varieties are available in 16.9-oz 12-packs as well as single-serve 20-oz, 1-litre and 1.5-litre plastic bottles.
In the battle of the giants, PepsiCo has stolen a march on Coca-Cola over the last year or so and its performance in the first half of the current fiscal year suggests it is still has the upper hand. ...
Dairy, functional and premium juices were the winners, water continued to grow, whilst carbonates and squashes lagged behind in the 2004 UK soft drinks race, according to the recently published Britvi...
A recent report on the UK soft drinks market showed that growth in non-carbonates at the expense of traditional carbonated soft drinks is much less marked in the on-premise sector than in the take-hom...
A departing PepsiCo executive is to be handed a US$4.56m package spread over the next two years for his consultancy services....
The Pepsi Bottling Group has signed a letter of intent to acquire Pepsi-Cola Bottling Company of Charlotte (Pepsi Charlotte) for an undisclosed sum....
The Pepsi Bottling Group today reported second quarter net income of US$148m, or diluted earnings per share (EPS) of $0.59. The results were up on the same period last year as the company grew volumes...
Pepsi-Co. has been removed from a Syrian blacklist of companies which have dealings with Israel, according to a report in the official Syrian newspaper al-Thawra....
Pepsi has launched a new 50cl silver-coloured bottle for its Pepsi light soft drink as part of a major advertising campaign to roll out this summer in Spain....
- Boom time for soft drinks in West Europe?
- Protein interest offers drinks opportunities - NPD
- Patron's lesson for the broader spirits sector
- Inchdairnie and the quiet whisky revolution
- Britvic's H1 Performance by Region - Focus
- Diageo names Javier Ferran as new chairman
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- SABMiller issues currency alert as Africa weakens
- Purity Vodka appoints new CEO
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Keurig Green Mountain in Hot Drinks (World)
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends