CZECH REPUBLIC: New acquisition for Bohemia Sekt
Bohemia Sekt has acquired the Chateau Bzenec wine brand for an undisclosed sum, it was announced on Friday. The Czech wine producer bought the brand from wine producer Vino Bzenec, a part of the Vinium wine group.
At a general shareholders' meeting in May last year, Vino Bzenec decided to cease its wine production and sell off its intangible assets.
Bohemia Sekt hopes to revive the Chateau Bzenec brand and launch it before Christmas next year.
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- William Grant and Drambuie: It Had to be You
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Scottish leader speaks out over Scotch whisky
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk