CZECH REPUBLIC: New acquisition for Bohemia Sekt
Bohemia Sekt has acquired the Chateau Bzenec wine brand for an undisclosed sum, it was announced on Friday. The Czech wine producer bought the brand from wine producer Vino Bzenec, a part of the Vinium wine group.
At a general shareholders' meeting in May last year, Vino Bzenec decided to cease its wine production and sell off its intangible assets.
Bohemia Sekt hopes to revive the Chateau Bzenec brand and launch it before Christmas next year.
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup