FRANCE: New €5m bottling plant for Cristaline
A market leader in France in terms of volume, Cristaline is a common brand drawn from 23 French springs and from two in Luxembourg and Italy.
The Moselle state office has granted Roxane a licence to pump up to 2.8m litres of water daily from underground wells around Nitting, near Sarrebourg.
The spring water bottled in Moselle will be marketed in the local Lorraire region and in neighbouring Germany.
Longer-term development could see Alma investing a further €15m in additional bottling facilities in Moselle but the plans have yet to be finalised.
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Remy Cointreau's YTD performance - Focus
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- AB InBev targets South Africa with redundancy plan
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater 24 packaging revamp
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends