FRANCE: New €5m bottling plant for Cristaline
A market leader in France in terms of volume, Cristaline is a common brand drawn from 23 French springs and from two in Luxembourg and Italy.
The Moselle state office has granted Roxane a licence to pump up to 2.8m litres of water daily from underground wells around Nitting, near Sarrebourg.
The spring water bottled in Moselle will be marketed in the local Lorraire region and in neighbouring Germany.
Longer-term development could see Alma investing a further €15m in additional bottling facilities in Moselle but the plans have yet to be finalised.
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory