USA: Netgrocer.com to offer latest Virgin Trading Company venture, Virgin Drinks
Netgrocer ( http://www.netgrocer.com ), a category leading nationwide online retailer, announced yesterday that it has penned a deal with The Virgin Drinks Company (USA), Inc., a subsidiary of The Virgin Trading Company Limited, headed by renowned entrepreneur Sir Richard Branson, to become the only nationwide online grocer to carry the flavorful beverages. Netgrocer will feature the entire line of sodas and an energy drink on its site."We are very excited to be the only online grocer to offer the family of Virgin Drinks. Virgin is leveraging our national distribution capabilities to continue to build and capitalize on the Virgin Brand equity they developed in other sectors," said Jim Chambers, CEO of Netgrocer.com.Virgin Drinks, known for their Va Va Voom slogan, a shapely bottle, rich tasting colas and their exotic orange and lemon lime sodas, has recently introduced Hi-Energy, a great tasting energy boosting drink. Virgin has future plans to launch a new line of beverages that will expand its reach beyond its current offering.Jim Chambers continued, "Adding Virgin Drinks to our assortment strengthens our commitment to bringing consumers hard-to-find products, as well as complement the offerings of local brick and mortar grocery stores."Currently, Virgin Cola is among the market leaders in the U.K. Virgin Drinks are distributed primarily through convenience stores on the East and West Coasts, and is looking to broaden its appeal with the help of Netgrocer.com's well-established national shipping services.The Virgin Drinks Company (USA), Inc., based in Wilton, CT has a flavorful line of four carbonated soft drinks in a 500ml Cur-V bottle: Virgin Cola, Virgin Diet Cola, Virgin O'range, and Virgin Lem'n'Lime. In addition, Virgin Drinks offers a high energy drink in a sleek 250ml can with more new and exciting products still to come. For further information, please call 203-563-0020 or check out the Virgin Drinks Website at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits