TURKEY: Net profit up at Turk Tuborg
The Turkish brewer, Turk Tuborg, which is a majority-owned subsidiary of the Danish brewing group Carlsberg, has reported a net profit of the first half of 2003 of TL8.9 trillion, (US$6.4m/€5.9m), up from TL3.8 trillion (US$2.7m/€2.5m) in the first half of 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- William Grant opens Tullamore D.E.W. distillery
- Rabobank warns of "mountainous task" for Scotch