MALAYSIA: Net profit up 14% at Carlsberg Malaysia
Carlsberg Brewery Malaysia posted net profit of RM125.97 million for the year to the end of December, a 14% increase from 2000. However, the company attributed the improvement to other investment income, profit from associated companies and lower income tax. Turnover fell slightly to RM841.11 million from RM851.98 million.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- Coca-Cola to get boost from Monster in China
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- just-drinks takes a festive break
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban
- Tequila set for export boost after record 2014