DENMARK: Net profit surges at Harboes
Harboes reported net turnover for the first half of 2002 of DKr1.17 billion ($153.6m/€157.1m) against DKr933.6m ($123m/€125.8m) in the first half of 2001.
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago