SPAIN: Net profit fall at Bodegas Riojanas
Spanish wine company, Bodegas Riojanas, posted a net profit of €1.3m (US$1.1m) for 2001, 42% down on 2000. Sales fell from €13.3m to €12.2m. Production rose during 2001 but lower wine prices impacted on the financial performance, the Rioja-based company said. Gross profit totalled €4.0m in 2001. The company said the market had shown signs of recovery during the fourth quarter and it expected this trend to continue in 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory