SPAIN: Net profit fall at Bodegas Riojanas
Spanish wine company, Bodegas Riojanas, posted a net profit of €1.3m (US$1.1m) for 2001, 42% down on 2000. Sales fell from €13.3m to €12.2m. Production rose during 2001 but lower wine prices impacted on the financial performance, the Rioja-based company said. Gross profit totalled €4.0m in 2001. The company said the market had shown signs of recovery during the fourth quarter and it expected this trend to continue in 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit