SPAIN: Net profit fall at Bodegas Riojanas
Spanish wine company, Bodegas Riojanas, posted a net profit of €1.3m (US$1.1m) for 2001, 42% down on 2000. Sales fell from €13.3m to €12.2m. Production rose during 2001 but lower wine prices impacted on the financial performance, the Rioja-based company said. Gross profit totalled €4.0m in 2001. The company said the market had shown signs of recovery during the fourth quarter and it expected this trend to continue in 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Diageo confirms Australia RTD abv drops
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014