SPAIN: Net profit fall at Bodegas Riojanas
Spanish wine company, Bodegas Riojanas, posted a net profit of €1.3m (US$1.1m) for 2001, 42% down on 2000. Sales fell from €13.3m to €12.2m. Production rose during 2001 but lower wine prices impacted on the financial performance, the Rioja-based company said. Gross profit totalled €4.0m in 2001. The company said the market had shown signs of recovery during the fourth quarter and it expected this trend to continue in 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"