SPAIN: Net profit down at Rendelsur
Turnover at Rendelsur, which is the bottler for Coca-Cola for Andalusia, Extremadura and Ciudad Real, reached €481m ($478.1m) in 2001, up 10.9% from the year before. Volumes rose by 7.6% to 477m litres.
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads