Product Launch - US: Nestle's Juicy Juice Fruitifuls
Click through to view Nestlé's Juicy Juice Fruitifuls
Nestlé's Juicy Juice Fruitifuls
Category - Soft drinks, juice
Available - From this month
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - SRP of US$3.49 per 8x6.75oz boxes
Nestle has launched a lower-sugar children's drink in the US that contains half a cup of fruit in each serving.
Juicy Juice Fruitifuls claim to have 35% less sugar than regular fruit drinks and is available in Apple Quench, Punch Splash, Berry Cherry Burst and Orange Strawbana Blast flavours.
NESTLÉ INTRODUCES NEW JUICY JUICE FRUITIFULS JUICE BEVERAGE IN RESPONSE TO CONSUMER DEMAND AND JUST IN TIME FOR BACK-TO-SCHOOL
GLENDALE, CALIF. – AUGUST 1, 2012
NESTLÉ JUICY JUICE today introduced Juicy Juice Fruitifuls, an all-natural juice beverage that has 35 percent less sugar than regular juice with all the benefits that fruit juice has to offer, including a full serving (1/2 cup) of fruit in every juice box. With no sugar added, nothing artificial and in flavors kids love, Juicy Juice Fruitifuls offers a convenient way to help create healthy habits this back-to-school season.
Consumer insights show parents are increasingly focused on reducing their kids’ sugar intake. Two-thirds of moms are seeking out lower sugar drinks, and 58 percent of them are diluting beverages at home.* This back- to-school season, parents are offered a great tasting juice beverage with less sugar than regular juice in a convenient singleserve package that’s ready to go in the lunch box.
“Our goal with Juicy Juice Fruitifuls is to create new options that meet the variety of needs families face. We know that many parents are concerned about sugar intake and are diluting juice at home to reduce sugar, but are losing the juice flavor that appeals to kids,” said Megan Shea, brand manager for Nestlé Juicy Juice. “Now moms and dads no longer have to compromise when they want to provide a healthy beverage option.”
Parents can even freeze Fruitifuls boxes and place them in a plastic bag inside the lunch box, keeping the juice drink cold and refreshing until lunch time. It’s an easy way to ensure kids get at least one of their daily recommended servings of fruit while limiting sugar intake.
Fruitifuls juice beverage is now available in grocery stores nationwide and comes in four fun new flavors: Apple Quench, Punch Splash, Berry Cherry Burst and Orange Strawbana Blast.
Original source: Company Release
The third in our five-part review of 2012 sees Ben Cooper consider how the last 12 months have treated the bottled water category....
Ice River Springs Water is to buy the assets of Nestle Waters-owned Arrowhead Water for US$1.65m....
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- A-B InBev "regrets" Bud Light bottle message
- Diageo teams Johnnie Walker up with Entourage
- MEPs call for calorie, ingredient facts on alcohol
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- Pernod readies Avion Tequila US sweepstake
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research