GLOBAL: Nestle Waters turns to Andy Warhol for Perrier's 150th anniversary
Click through to view one of the Warhol-themed Perrier bottles
Nestlé Waters has lined up an Andy Warhol design for Perrier, to commemorate the water brand's 150th anniversary.
The company confirmed yesterday (4 February) that it will launch the birthday celebrations in the coming weeks. Central to the event will be Warhol designs on bottles and cans of Perrier in all markets.
The roll-out will begin in France later this month in what will will be Perrier's first worldwide limited edition. The US, Japan, Hong Kong and China are planned to follow in June and other countries later in the summer.
Warhol had produced works for Perrier back in the 1980s and the 150th anniversary campaign has the backing of the Warhol Foundation.
This month's management briefing continues with our look at environmental sustainability in the drinks industry. Following his look at the brewing sector earlier this year, Ben Cooper turns his attent...
Belgian group Spadel has lined up the purchase of Eaux Minérales de Ribeauvillé (EMR), which produces the Carola bottled water brand, from Nestlé Waters France....
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- Britvic hits make-or-break time for US Fruit Shoot
- Beam Suntory to sell brandy & sherry to Emperador
- Former Diageo exec joins William Grant in LatAm
- Carlsberg "most likely" to buy Grolsch, Peroni
- A-B InBev mulls sale of Peroni, Grolsch - report
- A-B InBev embroiled in Caribbean "poison-pill" row
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Market 2015-2019
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts