GLOBAL: Nestle Waters turns to Andy Warhol for Perrier's 150th anniversary
Click through to view one of the Warhol-themed Perrier bottles
Nestlé Waters has lined up an Andy Warhol design for Perrier, to commemorate the water brand's 150th anniversary.
The company confirmed yesterday (4 February) that it will launch the birthday celebrations in the coming weeks. Central to the event will be Warhol designs on bottles and cans of Perrier in all markets.
The roll-out will begin in France later this month in what will will be Perrier's first worldwide limited edition. The US, Japan, Hong Kong and China are planned to follow in June and other countries later in the summer.
Warhol had produced works for Perrier back in the 1980s and the 150th anniversary campaign has the backing of the Warhol Foundation.
This month's management briefing continues with our look at environmental sustainability in the drinks industry. Following his look at the brewing sector earlier this year, Ben Cooper turns his attent...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Scotch Whisky Top 20 Export Markets 2014
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Heineken to cut jobs in global shake-up
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Moet Hennessy sells Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Heineken N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly