GLOBAL: Nestle Waters turns to Andy Warhol for Perrier's 150th anniversary
Click through to view one of the Warhol-themed Perrier bottles
Nestlé Waters has lined up an Andy Warhol design for Perrier, to commemorate the water brand's 150th anniversary.
The company confirmed yesterday (4 February) that it will launch the birthday celebrations in the coming weeks. Central to the event will be Warhol designs on bottles and cans of Perrier in all markets.
The roll-out will begin in France later this month in what will will be Perrier's first worldwide limited edition. The US, Japan, Hong Kong and China are planned to follow in June and other countries later in the summer.
Warhol had produced works for Perrier back in the 1980s and the 150th anniversary campaign has the backing of the Warhol Foundation.
This month's management briefing continues with our look at environmental sustainability in the drinks industry. Following his look at the brewing sector earlier this year, Ben Cooper turns his attent...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
The report presents detailed data on consumption trends in the Milk category in United States, analyzing consumption volumes and values at segment level. It also provides indispensable data on distrib...
Bottled water consumption in Colombia was, before 2012, importantly based on a fundamental need and convenience (except for niche-oriented carbonated natural mineral bottled water brands such as Perri...
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"