GLOBAL: Nestle Waters turns to Andy Warhol for Perrier's 150th anniversary
Click through to view one of the Warhol-themed Perrier bottles
Nestlé Waters has lined up an Andy Warhol design for Perrier, to commemorate the water brand's 150th anniversary.
The company confirmed yesterday (4 February) that it will launch the birthday celebrations in the coming weeks. Central to the event will be Warhol designs on bottles and cans of Perrier in all markets.
The roll-out will begin in France later this month in what will will be Perrier's first worldwide limited edition. The US, Japan, Hong Kong and China are planned to follow in June and other countries later in the summer.
Warhol had produced works for Perrier back in the 1980s and the 150th anniversary campaign has the backing of the Warhol Foundation.
This month's management briefing continues with our look at environmental sustainability in the drinks industry. Following his look at the brewing sector earlier this year, Ben Cooper turns his attent...
Belgian group Spadel has lined up the purchase of Eaux Minérales de Ribeauvillé (EMR), which produces the Carola bottled water brand, from Nestlé Waters France....
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Former Pernod Ricard exec joins Wakefield Wines
- Inver House Distillers posts FY profits leap
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research