GLOBAL: Nestle Waters turns to Andy Warhol for Perrier's 150th anniversary
Click through to view one of the Warhol-themed Perrier bottles
Nestlé Waters has lined up an Andy Warhol design for Perrier, to commemorate the water brand's 150th anniversary.
The company confirmed yesterday (4 February) that it will launch the birthday celebrations in the coming weeks. Central to the event will be Warhol designs on bottles and cans of Perrier in all markets.
The roll-out will begin in France later this month in what will will be Perrier's first worldwide limited edition. The US, Japan, Hong Kong and China are planned to follow in June and other countries later in the summer.
Warhol had produced works for Perrier back in the 1980s and the 150th anniversary campaign has the backing of the Warhol Foundation.
This month's management briefing continues with our look at environmental sustainability in the drinks industry. Following his look at the brewing sector earlier this year, Ben Cooper turns his attent...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Focus - Coca-Cola's Q1 Performance by Region
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Africa "subdued" but Heineken sees Q1 rises
- Elements 8 revamps rum packaging
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report