US: Nestle Waters to sponsor National Parks Conservation Association
Nestle to sponsor NPCA
Nestle Waters North America’s six regional spring water brands are to sponsor the National Parks Conservation Association (NPCA) in the US.
The partnership, announced on Monday (3 May), will include Nestle’s Arrowhead, Deer Park, Ice Mountain, Ozarka, Poland Spring and Zephyrhills brands.
Nestle said it will work with the NPCA to support the protection of the country’s national parks for present and future generations. Nestle Waters will also offer a Facebook Cause promotion, which will directly benefit NPCA.
“We are proud to support the mission of the National Parks Conservation Association," said Angela Barile, group marketing manager of Nestle Waters' Regional Spring Water brands. "Our organisations share a common mission to preserve nature's treasures, and are committed to doing this for the good of us all - yesterday, today and tomorrow, and partnering with NPCA makes good social and business sense.”
The partnership will be communicated at retail locations on selected packages of Nestle Waters' Regional Spring Water brands from May to July, and through advertising, public relations, and online marketing.
Last month, Nestle Waters posted a return to growth in Europe in the first quarter of 2010.
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- SABMiller, Carlsberg, Heineken: Poland's beer itch
- Diageo, Heineken and NBL in South Africa & Namibia
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Diageo hit by SEC investigation in US
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Global business development head to quit Diageo
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research