FRANCE: Nestle Waters to sell water cooler business
Eden Springs to take Perrier producer's water cooler unit
Nestle Waters is in talks with Eden Springs to sell its French water cooler business, Nestle Waters Direct France.
Both firms have signed a letter of intent on the prospective deal, Eden Springs' Israel-based parent firm, Mayanot Eden, said yesterday (22 July).
If a deal is agreed, Eden would acquire Nestle Waters Direct France and its 36,000 business customers across the country.
Eden did not disclose any possible price tag, but said the move would increase its existing customer base in France by more than 50%.
The firm, which is one of the leading water cooler suppliers to businesses in Europe, said that it was completing due diligence on the Nestle Waters unit.
US group Owens-Illinois has signed a "conditional agreement" with the Verrerie du Languedoc (VdL) to acquire its bottling plant in Southern France, which bottles Nestlé's Perrier and San Pellegrino wa...
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Bacardi buys Banks rum
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- Diageo turns to W Ice in South Korea
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil