FRANCE: Nestle Waters to sell water cooler business
Eden Springs to take Perrier producer's water cooler unit
Nestle Waters is in talks with Eden Springs to sell its French water cooler business, Nestle Waters Direct France.
Both firms have signed a letter of intent on the prospective deal, Eden Springs' Israel-based parent firm, Mayanot Eden, said yesterday (22 July).
If a deal is agreed, Eden would acquire Nestle Waters Direct France and its 36,000 business customers across the country.
Eden did not disclose any possible price tag, but said the move would increase its existing customer base in France by more than 50%.
The firm, which is one of the leading water cooler suppliers to businesses in Europe, said that it was completing due diligence on the Nestle Waters unit.
US group Owens-Illinois has signed a "conditional agreement" with the Verrerie du Languedoc (VdL) to acquire its bottling plant in Southern France, which bottles Nestlé's Perrier and San Pellegrino wa...
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Diageo's Guinness Rye Pale Ale - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages