FRANCE: Nestle Waters to sell water cooler business
Eden Springs to take Perrier producer's water cooler unit
Nestle Waters is in talks with Eden Springs to sell its French water cooler business, Nestle Waters Direct France.
Both firms have signed a letter of intent on the prospective deal, Eden Springs' Israel-based parent firm, Mayanot Eden, said yesterday (22 July).
If a deal is agreed, Eden would acquire Nestle Waters Direct France and its 36,000 business customers across the country.
Eden did not disclose any possible price tag, but said the move would increase its existing customer base in France by more than 50%.
The firm, which is one of the leading water cooler suppliers to businesses in Europe, said that it was completing due diligence on the Nestle Waters unit.
US group Owens-Illinois has signed a "conditional agreement" with the Verrerie du Languedoc (VdL) to acquire its bottling plant in Southern France, which bottles Nestlé's Perrier and San Pellegrino wa...
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Chilli targets beer with Rekorderlig Dry Apple
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014