FRANCE: Nestle Waters receives “expressions of interest” in regional brands
Nestle Waters is mulling the sale of three regional water brands in France
Nestlé Waters has received “expressions of interest” in the three French regional mineral water brands that make up its Société Française des Eaux Régionales (SFER) unit.
The company is considering a possible sale as part of a strategy re-focus in France on its national and international brands.
"Each of the three bottling plants operated by Carola, Plancoët and Saint-Lambert is the subject of a separate inquiry and audits have been requested," a company spokesman told just-drinks earlier today (1 May).
"Nestlé Waters has not made any decision whatsoever on how it intends to proceed in the event of the potential candidates confirming their interest in the coming months."
Negotiations with the UK's Nova Capital Management, which had begun last year, were on stand-by, he revealed.
As SPI Group looks to weather a boycott of Stolichnaya in the US, Chris Mercer considers what steps a drinks company should take if - or when - a crisis hits....
Canadean's "Nestle (Lanka) Ltd. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and s...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
The report presents detailed data on consumption trends in the Milk category in United States, analyzing consumption volumes and values at segment level. It also provides indispensable data on distrib...
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018