GLOBAL: Nestle Waters prepares Sanpellegrino relaunch
Italian water brand Sanpellegrino, which is part of Nestlé Waters, has relaunched its Limonata (lemon) and Aranciata (orange) sparkling fruit drinks in the UK, US, Canada, Greece and Australia.
The range was first introduced in Italy in 1932.
Rebecca White, head of marketing at Nestlé Waters, told just-drinks today (14 November: "We are very excited to introduce the new formula as there is an on-going consumer desire for 'better for you' non-alcoholic drinks, and they are already performing well within this segment."
The drinks, which are being marketed as an alternative healthy adult soft drink for all occasions, feature 20% less sugar than the original products, as well as citrus oils and citrus juice. They contain no artificial sweeteners or preservatives.
The new 300ml can pack is Mediterranean-inspired, White added.
Nestlé Waters is planning to cut 250 jobs at its mineral water production sites at Vittel and Contrex in eastern France, by the end-of 2009....
Suntory has teamed up with the Nestlé Waters subsidiary Calistoga Beverage Co. to distribute its Japanese green tea brand Iyemon Cha across the US....
Nascent Wine has posted a boost in sales for its full year and fourth quarter results....
Nestle Waters has responded to claims that it is unfairly profiting from a spring water source in Florida in the US....
Nestle Waters France is to halt production of its youth-oriented Perrier Fluo range in the wake of weak sales and replace it with a more sober sparkling water range called Perrier Mix....
Among the more notable drinks releases around the world recently are a bottled water with an oxygen inhaler and a pomegranate addition to the 7Up stable, according to recent research....
Grupo Modelo has posted a slight lift in full-year net profit, as rising commodity costs made their presence felt....
US trade body the American Beverage Association spent just under US$685,000 on lobbying in the US last year, according to a recent filing....
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - A new powerhouse
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Diageo silent on United Spirits job losses
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends