US: Nestle Waters North America unveils CEO switch
Kim Jeffery headed up Nestle Waters for 20 years
Nestle Canada's current boss is set to return to Nestle Waters North America (NWNA) to take the role of president & CEO.
Brown, 49, has been president & CEO of Nestle Canada since 2010 and previously spent 22 years at NWNA.
Brown said he will build on Jeffery's legacy. “Kim led the company from a single brand to the largest bottled water company in North America,” he said.
President of Nestle Canada's frozen unit Shelley Martin will succeed Brown in Canada.
Switzerland's Nestle Waters saw sales rise by 5.8% in year-to-date figures released last month.
This month, Tom Vierhile at Datamonitor introduces us to the concept of "bottled water-plus". Could this be the saviour for the carbonated soft drink industry?...
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research