Nestle Waters adds to Perrier slim can portfolio in Canada
Perrier Lemon is now available in slim cans
Nestle Waters has extended its Perrier slim cans product range in Canada to include Lemon and L'Orange.
The new flavours join Perrier Original, Lime and Pink Grapefruit in the format. The company launched the new flavours at Toronto Fashion week, in an effort to further engage Millennials. A spokesperson for the company told just-drinks that the products are only available in Canada.
Nestle Waters said the drinks contain zero sugar and zero calories. The 25cl cans come in 10-packs with an SRP of CAD6.99 (US$5.40).
The company is also positioning the drinks as cocktail mixers. Perrier Lemon and Perrier L'Orange were served in Grey Goose vodka cocktails at Toronto Fashion Week.
The slim can format continues to be popular with North American consumers. Earlier this month, Anheuser-Busch InBev outlined plans to roll out its Stella Artois lager brand in slimline 11.2 fl oz cans to the US market.
The report presents detailed data on consumption trends in the Hot Coffee category in Saudi Arabia, analyzing consumption volumes and values at segment level....
Nestle's Health Science division has developed a low-FODMAP drink designed for consumers with 'digestive sensitivities'. ...
Technavios research analyst predicts the global soft drinks market to grow steadily at a rate of 7% during the forecast period....
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global hot drinks market during March....
The report provides a review of the mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnering deals, and agreements entered into by companies active in the canadean hot drinks market during February....
Fresh milk products are those products that do not contain added preservatives to maintain the freshness of the product....
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- A Keeper of the Quaich writes - Editor's Viewpoint
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Constellation sells Canadian wine unit for US$761m
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Pernod Ricard cheers US move to ease Cuban limits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends