USA: Nestle USA Selects Nistevo and Joins Consumer Goods Alliance
Nistevo(TM) Corp., leading provider of Web-based collaborative logistics services, today announced that Nestle USA has become the newest member of the Nistevo.com network, joining existing alliance members General Mills, Land O' Lakes and Graphics Packaging Corp. Nistevo's solution is delivered as a subscription-based service that enables alliance partners to collaborate with current logistics service providers and manage annual service agreements more easily.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Britvic's FY Performance by Region - Focus
- Beam Suntory to sell brandy & sherry to Emperador
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Former Diageo exec joins William Grant in LatAm
- This week in spirits & wine
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Beer Market 2015-2019
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts