USA: Nestle USA Selects Nistevo and Joins Consumer Goods Alliance
Nistevo(TM) Corp., leading provider of Web-based collaborative logistics services, today announced that Nestle USA has become the newest member of the Nistevo.com network, joining existing alliance members General Mills, Land O' Lakes and Graphics Packaging Corp. Nistevo's solution is delivered as a subscription-based service that enables alliance partners to collaborate with current logistics service providers and manage annual service agreements more easily.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup