US: Nestle to extend Pure Life water brand
Nestle Waters North America is to introduce a line extension under the Nestle Pure Life trademark in early 2005.
Nestle Pure Life Natural Fruit Flavours will be a non-carbonated water beverage with zero calories and zero carbohydrates that is sweetened with SPLENDA Brand Sweetener. It will hit store shelves in four flavours: Lemon Splash, Orange Splash, Raspberry Splash and Strawberry Splash.
"Seventy four percent of Americans regularly consume bottled water, and this new beverage provides the best of both worlds, an exciting, flavourful alternative to plain water and a healthier alternative to soda and other sugary beverages," said Angela Vradenburgh, senior marketing manager, Nestle Waters North America. "Consumers are looking for healthier options and Nestle Pure Life Natural Fruit Flavored Water Beverage is the perfect option because it combines the goodness of pure refreshing water with the delicious taste of real fruit."
Nestle Pure Life Natural Fruit Flavored Water Beverage will begin to rollout in early 2005 with full national distribution anticipated by the third quarter of 2005.
While the overall market for tea in the UK has declined by some 12% over the past five years, iced tea consumption is on the rise. Annette Sessions reports on the potential for iced tea in the UK and ...
Coca-Cola announced last week that it was taking over full control of its US water joint venture, CCDA Waters, buying out its partner, Danone. However, speculation over the poor performance of the CCD...
Swiss multinational Nestlé has reported a robust set of figures for the first nine months of 2005 with organic sales up 5.8%....
Nestle Waters Direct Portugal is to by the Portuguese office delivery water company Peyroteo & Caravela, it was reported this week....
Nestle Waters is to bottle its Contrex and Vittel water brands at the same plant in France, according to local press reports....
Nestea, the tea brand developed jointly by Coca-Cola and Nestle, has announced that it is to introduce Nestea Ice, already available in the Asia-Pacific region, in the US....
Nestle Waters has bought a majority stake in a new joint venture in Algeria....
Nestle Waters Spain has inaugurated a new water plant in Herrera del Duque near Badajoz, western Spain, a company spokesman has confirmed to just-drinks....
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends