US: Nestle to extend Pure Life water brand
Nestle Waters North America is to introduce a line extension under the Nestle Pure Life trademark in early 2005.
Nestle Pure Life Natural Fruit Flavours will be a non-carbonated water beverage with zero calories and zero carbohydrates that is sweetened with SPLENDA Brand Sweetener. It will hit store shelves in four flavours: Lemon Splash, Orange Splash, Raspberry Splash and Strawberry Splash.
"Seventy four percent of Americans regularly consume bottled water, and this new beverage provides the best of both worlds, an exciting, flavourful alternative to plain water and a healthier alternative to soda and other sugary beverages," said Angela Vradenburgh, senior marketing manager, Nestle Waters North America. "Consumers are looking for healthier options and Nestle Pure Life Natural Fruit Flavored Water Beverage is the perfect option because it combines the goodness of pure refreshing water with the delicious taste of real fruit."
Nestle Pure Life Natural Fruit Flavored Water Beverage will begin to rollout in early 2005 with full national distribution anticipated by the third quarter of 2005.
While the overall market for tea in the UK has declined by some 12% over the past five years, iced tea consumption is on the rise. Annette Sessions reports on the potential for iced tea in the UK and ...
Coca-Cola announced last week that it was taking over full control of its US water joint venture, CCDA Waters, buying out its partner, Danone. However, speculation over the poor performance of the CCD...
Swiss multinational Nestlé has reported a robust set of figures for the first nine months of 2005 with organic sales up 5.8%....
Nestle Waters Direct Portugal is to by the Portuguese office delivery water company Peyroteo & Caravela, it was reported this week....
Nestle Waters is to bottle its Contrex and Vittel water brands at the same plant in France, according to local press reports....
Nestea, the tea brand developed jointly by Coca-Cola and Nestle, has announced that it is to introduce Nestea Ice, already available in the Asia-Pacific region, in the US....
Nestle Waters has bought a majority stake in a new joint venture in Algeria....
Nestle Waters Spain has inaugurated a new water plant in Herrera del Duque near Badajoz, western Spain, a company spokesman has confirmed to just-drinks....
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Drinks industry's gender failure - Consumer Trends
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Irish whiskey hails bid to relax distillery sales
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends