HUNGARY: Nestle tightens grip on mineral water company
Nestle's Perrier Vittel has successfully upped its control of the Hungarian mineral water company Kekkuti Asvanyviz Rt to 97.16% from 87% following a public buyout offer, Nestle said on Wednesday. Nestle said in the bourse gazette that during the 30-day offer period it bought 238,641 of Kekkuti's 306,264 A-series shares it did not already own.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat