HUNGARY: Nestle tightens grip on mineral water company
Nestle's Perrier Vittel has successfully upped its control of the Hungarian mineral water company Kekkuti Asvanyviz Rt to 97.16% from 87% following a public buyout offer, Nestle said on Wednesday. Nestle said in the bourse gazette that during the 30-day offer period it bought 238,641 of Kekkuti's 306,264 A-series shares it did not already own.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"