HUNGARY: Nestle tightens grip on mineral water company
Nestle's Perrier Vittel has successfully upped its control of the Hungarian mineral water company Kekkuti Asvanyviz Rt to 97.16% from 87% following a public buyout offer, Nestle said on Wednesday. Nestle said in the bourse gazette that during the 30-day offer period it bought 238,641 of Kekkuti's 306,264 A-series shares it did not already own.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- SABMiller's Q1 sales performance by region - Focus
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends