HUNGARY: Nestle tightens grip on mineral water company
Nestle's Perrier Vittel has successfully upped its control of the Hungarian mineral water company Kekkuti Asvanyviz Rt to 97.16% from 87% following a public buyout offer, Nestle said on Wednesday. Nestle said in the bourse gazette that during the 30-day offer period it bought 238,641 of Kekkuti's 306,264 A-series shares it did not already own.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials