AUS: Nestle teams with Cardia Bioplastics for "greener" packaging
Cardia will develop packaging for Nestle's Australian products, that has a “lower environmental impact”
Nestle has announced a collaboration with Cardia Bioplastics in a bid to reduce the environmental impact of its packaging in Australia.
The partnership, Cardia said today (6 December), will see the firm develop packaging for Nestle's Australian products that has a "lower environmental impact".
Cardia Bioplastics managing director Dr Frank Glatz said: "Collaborating with Nestle presents an exciting opportunity to develop high performance packaging with lower environmental impact. In addition to offering a product with beneficial environmental profile and full food safety compliance, delivering superior packaging performance through the product life cycle is a key criterion for success."
Glatz said its "multi-layer flexible film and rigid packaging" are amongst its offerings.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part II
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends