AUS: Nestle teams with Cardia Bioplastics for "greener" packaging
Cardia will develop packaging for Nestle's Australian products, that has a “lower environmental impact”
Nestle has announced a collaboration with Cardia Bioplastics in a bid to reduce the environmental impact of its packaging in Australia.
The partnership, Cardia said today (6 December), will see the firm develop packaging for Nestle's Australian products that has a "lower environmental impact".
Cardia Bioplastics managing director Dr Frank Glatz said: "Collaborating with Nestle presents an exciting opportunity to develop high performance packaging with lower environmental impact. In addition to offering a product with beneficial environmental profile and full food safety compliance, delivering superior packaging performance through the product life cycle is a key criterion for success."
Glatz said its "multi-layer flexible film and rigid packaging" are amongst its offerings.
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Coca-Cola can unleash Monster with energy plunge
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat