US: Nestle sponsors recycling drive
Nestle Pure Life has announced a four-year partnership with Keep America Beautiful that includes national sponsorship of its marketing event, the 2010 Great American Cleanup.
Financial details were not disclosed.
The Nestle Pure Life partnership with the Great American Cleanup will focus on increasing recycling rates nationwide through a new recycling awards programme.
Nestle Pure Life will award a total of $25,000 to Keep America Beautiful for distribution to the top 25 KAB affiliates collecting the most PET bottles per capita during the 2010 Cleanup events.
From March to May, roughly 1,200 Keep America Beautiful affiliates and Great American Cleanup participating organisations nationwide will hold community improvement events - ranging from hosting recycling drives and removing graffiti to planting trees and community gardens to cleanups on public lands and waterways.
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman