US: Nestle sponsors recycling drive
Nestle Pure Life has announced a four-year partnership with Keep America Beautiful that includes national sponsorship of its marketing event, the 2010 Great American Cleanup.
Financial details were not disclosed.
The Nestle Pure Life partnership with the Great American Cleanup will focus on increasing recycling rates nationwide through a new recycling awards programme.
Nestle Pure Life will award a total of $25,000 to Keep America Beautiful for distribution to the top 25 KAB affiliates collecting the most PET bottles per capita during the 2010 Cleanup events.
From March to May, roughly 1,200 Keep America Beautiful affiliates and Great American Cleanup participating organisations nationwide will hold community improvement events - ranging from hosting recycling drives and removing graffiti to planting trees and community gardens to cleanups on public lands and waterways.
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned