SWITZERLAND: Nestle sales up 10% in first quarter
Food and drink conglomerate, Nestle SA, has reported a 10% rise in turnover in the first quarter and said it expects record sales and profitability this year. First quarter sales rose to SF21.31 billion (US$12.78 billion) from SF19.35 billion in the corresponding period last year. The growth exceeded analysts' predictions which were in the region of 9.3%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Private equity poised for SABMiller Europe buy?
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carbonates in India
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US