USA: Nestle SA Selects SunGard's Quantum Treasury System
Food, coffee and confectionery giant Nestle SA and SunGard Treasury Systems today announced that Nestle has selected SunGard's Quantum Treasury System for the management and control functions of its Treasury operations, based in Vevey, Switzerland. Nestle SA chose Quantum to handle its foreign exchange, interest rate and derivative products and for its sophisticated risk and cash management functions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Will Diageo seize the day as "nadir" reached?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Remy Cointreau names liqueurs & spirits CEO