GLOBAL: Nestle relaunches Shared Value website
Nestle has re-launched its Creating Shared Value website.
The website revamp, announced today (16 March), includes six new videos, nine short video interviews with key nutritional experts, a new site structure and a searchable map to help find stories in a particular region.
The site describes Nestlé's initiatives in action in nutrition, water and rural development.
Nestle said the new site is a compliment to the Creating Shared Value Report 2008, 'Nutritional Needs and Quality Diets', which it says is "a first step towards providing evidence that the successful creation of long-term shareholder value is dependent also on the creation of value for society".
Last month, Nestle announced it had cut investment in its under-performing bottled water business by more than a quarter last year and is looking to shave off more costs in 2009.
Nestle cut capital expenditure related to its water business by CHF275m (US$236m), or by 26%, in 2008.
Read our list of high-profile consumer boycotts, in our weekly just the facts....
This year, the words 'all-natural' have been appearing on more and more soft drinks labels, a reflection not only of the growing well-being trend, but also a sign that drinks producers are responding ...
Beringer Vineyards is to sponsor the PGA Tour, Champions Tour and Nationwide Tour in the US beginning next year....
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
Nestlé Japan is to launch a KitKat drink that combines vegetable and fruit juices with chocolate cream, named KitKat 'vegetables galore'....
Jamba Inc, owner of Jamba Juice stores, has reported lower net sales for the first half of 2009 but a significant drop in net losses....
Nestlé has said it must find new opportunities for bottled water in the US and key Western Europe markets in order to help turn around flagging sales for the Nestlé Waters business....
Weak bottled water markets in Western Europe and North America have damaged sales at Nestlé Waters and parent group Nestlé in the first half of 2009....
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA head - part II
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo reveals US$400m Tequila investment
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Beam Suntory strikes new Baltics tie-up
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future