USA: Nestle Prepares for Winter With the Ultimate in Hot Cocoa
As winter quickly approaches and the holiday season creeps in, Nestle USA - Beverage Division introduces a delicious new hot cocoa that is the first of its kind. Nestle® Carnation® Homemade Classics® is an innovative fudge-like product that consumers add to hot milk to make an old-fashioned, homemade-tasting cup of hot cocoa. Homemade Classics is unique because it is made with the finest ingredients, such as Nestle cocoa, vanilla bean and brown sugar, that dissolve quickly in hot milk to create the ultimate in hot cocoa. "We developed a delicious-tasting product that has the great chocolate taste of homemade hot cocoa and the convenience of the traditional powder varieties," said Terri Haywood, communications manager, Nestle USA - Beverage Division. "With the winter season and the holidays just around the corner, Homemade Classics is a chocolate treat for the entire family to enjoy." Packaged in a 13.7 oz. glass jar, this new product is available in milk chocolate and dark chocolate flavors. Homemade Classics can be prepared in a matter of minutes, simply by spooning it into a mug of milk that has been either microwaved or warmed on the stove. The suggested retail price is $2.69 and the product makes 11 servings. For well over a century, Nestle has been making the very best food and beverage products for families around the world. In the United States, Nestle's well-known brands include: Nestle® Toll House®, Nestle® Nesquik(TM), Carnation® Coffee-mate®, Stouffer's®, Lean Cuisine®, Nescafe®, Libby's® Juicy Juice®, Buitoni®, Taster's Choice®, Ortega®, PowerBar®, Nestle® Crunch®, Butterfinger®, Wonka®, Friskies® Fancy Feast®, ALPO®, and Mighty Dog®. With headquarters in Glendale, Calif., Nestle USA has 19,000 employees, $8 billion in sales and is part of Swiss-based Nestle S.A. -- the world's largest food company. Visit the company at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- Can fruit cider survive UK slowdown? - Focus
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- Beam Suntory rolls out Larios gin range to UK
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends