USA: Nestle Prepares for Winter With the Ultimate in Hot Cocoa
Nestle® Carnation® Homemade Classics® is an innovative fudge-like product that consumers add to hot milk to make an old-fashioned, homemade-tasting cup of hot cocoa.
Homemade Classics is unique because it is made with the finest ingredients, such as Nestle cocoa, vanilla bean and brown sugar, that dissolve quickly in hot milk to create the ultimate in hot cocoa.
"We developed a delicious-tasting product that has the great chocolate taste of homemade hot cocoa and the convenience of the traditional powder varieties," said Terri Haywood, communications manager, Nestle USA - Beverage Division. "With the winter season and the holidays just around the corner, Homemade Classics is a chocolate treat for the entire family to enjoy."
Packaged in a 13.7 oz. glass jar, this new product is available in milk chocolate and dark chocolate flavors. Homemade Classics can be prepared in a matter of minutes, simply by spooning it into a mug of milk that has been either microwaved or warmed on the stove. The suggested retail price is $2.69 and the product makes 11 servings.
For well over a century, Nestle has been making the very best food and beverage products for families around the world. In the United States, Nestle's well-known brands include: Nestle® Toll House®, Nestle® Nesquik(TM), Carnation® Coffee-mate®, Stouffer's®, Lean Cuisine®, Nescafe®, Libby's® Juicy Juice®, Buitoni®, Taster's Choice®, Ortega®, PowerBar®, Nestle® Crunch®, Butterfinger®, Wonka®, Friskies® Fancy Feast®, ALPO®, and Mighty Dog®.
With headquarters in Glendale, Calif., Nestle USA has 19,000 employees, $8 billion in sales and is part of Swiss-based Nestle S.A. -- the world's largest food company. Visit the company at www.nestleusa.com.
While the overall market for tea in the UK has declined by some 12% over the past five years, iced tea consumption is on the rise. Annette Sessions reports on the potential for iced tea in the UK and ...
Coca-Cola announced last week that it was taking over full control of its US water joint venture, CCDA Waters, buying out its partner, Danone. However, speculation over the poor performance of the CCD...
Swiss multinational Nestlé has reported a robust set of figures for the first nine months of 2005 with organic sales up 5.8%....
Nestle Waters Direct Portugal is to by the Portuguese office delivery water company Peyroteo & Caravela, it was reported this week....
Nestle Waters is to bottle its Contrex and Vittel water brands at the same plant in France, according to local press reports....
Nestea, the tea brand developed jointly by Coca-Cola and Nestle, has announced that it is to introduce Nestea Ice, already available in the Asia-Pacific region, in the US....
Nestle Waters has bought a majority stake in a new joint venture in Algeria....
Nestle Waters Spain has inaugurated a new water plant in Herrera del Duque near Badajoz, western Spain, a company spokesman has confirmed to just-drinks....
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends