USA: Nestle Prepares for Winter With the Ultimate in Hot Cocoa
As winter quickly approaches and the holiday season creeps in, Nestle USA - Beverage Division introduces a delicious new hot cocoa that is the first of its kind. Nestle® Carnation® Homemade Classics® is an innovative fudge-like product that consumers add to hot milk to make an old-fashioned, homemade-tasting cup of hot cocoa. Homemade Classics is unique because it is made with the finest ingredients, such as Nestle cocoa, vanilla bean and brown sugar, that dissolve quickly in hot milk to create the ultimate in hot cocoa. "We developed a delicious-tasting product that has the great chocolate taste of homemade hot cocoa and the convenience of the traditional powder varieties," said Terri Haywood, communications manager, Nestle USA - Beverage Division. "With the winter season and the holidays just around the corner, Homemade Classics is a chocolate treat for the entire family to enjoy." Packaged in a 13.7 oz. glass jar, this new product is available in milk chocolate and dark chocolate flavors. Homemade Classics can be prepared in a matter of minutes, simply by spooning it into a mug of milk that has been either microwaved or warmed on the stove. The suggested retail price is $2.69 and the product makes 11 servings. For well over a century, Nestle has been making the very best food and beverage products for families around the world. In the United States, Nestle's well-known brands include: Nestle® Toll House®, Nestle® Nesquik(TM), Carnation® Coffee-mate®, Stouffer's®, Lean Cuisine®, Nescafe®, Libby's® Juicy Juice®, Buitoni®, Taster's Choice®, Ortega®, PowerBar®, Nestle® Crunch®, Butterfinger®, Wonka®, Friskies® Fancy Feast®, ALPO®, and Mighty Dog®. With headquarters in Glendale, Calif., Nestle USA has 19,000 employees, $8 billion in sales and is part of Swiss-based Nestle S.A. -- the world's largest food company. Visit the company at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Coca-Cola Enterprises Q1 2016 results - Preview
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Private equity poised for SABMiller Europe buy?
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Carbonates in India