USA: Nestle Prepares for Winter With the Ultimate in Hot Cocoa
As winter quickly approaches and the holiday season creeps in, Nestle USA - Beverage Division introduces a delicious new hot cocoa that is the first of its kind. Nestle® Carnation® Homemade Classics® is an innovative fudge-like product that consumers add to hot milk to make an old-fashioned, homemade-tasting cup of hot cocoa. Homemade Classics is unique because it is made with the finest ingredients, such as Nestle cocoa, vanilla bean and brown sugar, that dissolve quickly in hot milk to create the ultimate in hot cocoa. "We developed a delicious-tasting product that has the great chocolate taste of homemade hot cocoa and the convenience of the traditional powder varieties," said Terri Haywood, communications manager, Nestle USA - Beverage Division. "With the winter season and the holidays just around the corner, Homemade Classics is a chocolate treat for the entire family to enjoy." Packaged in a 13.7 oz. glass jar, this new product is available in milk chocolate and dark chocolate flavors. Homemade Classics can be prepared in a matter of minutes, simply by spooning it into a mug of milk that has been either microwaved or warmed on the stove. The suggested retail price is $2.69 and the product makes 11 servings. For well over a century, Nestle has been making the very best food and beverage products for families around the world. In the United States, Nestle's well-known brands include: Nestle® Toll House®, Nestle® Nesquik(TM), Carnation® Coffee-mate®, Stouffer's®, Lean Cuisine®, Nescafe®, Libby's® Juicy Juice®, Buitoni®, Taster's Choice®, Ortega®, PowerBar®, Nestle® Crunch®, Butterfinger®, Wonka®, Friskies® Fancy Feast®, ALPO®, and Mighty Dog®. With headquarters in Glendale, Calif., Nestle USA has 19,000 employees, $8 billion in sales and is part of Swiss-based Nestle S.A. -- the world's largest food company. Visit the company at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Pernod Ricard targets at-home drinking
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends