USA: Nestle NesQuik and Rare Medium Find Brand Marketing Success In Mini-Site Strategy
Nestle NesQuik and Rare Medium (NASDAQ:RRRR) have developed an online strategy that successfully markets the NesQuik brand by providing value-added, brand-specific content to popular, childrens' Web sites. The strategy involves the development of the portable NesQuik mini-site, which features games, puzzles and other interactive attractions designed to appeal to young audiences.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Molson Coors appoints Europe CEO