US: Nestle, Jamba to renew partnership for energy drink launch
Nestle Jamba All-Natural Energy Drinks will launch into the US8.5bn energy beverage category in early 2011
Nestle USA and Jamba Juice are close to renewing a partnership deal for the development of a new line of ready-to-drink energy beverages for the northeastern US market.
The two firms suspended shipments of their ready-to-drink smoothies and juices in December 2008, due to "production issues".
However, Nestle and Jamba said today (5 October) that Nestle Jamba All-Natural Energy Drinks will launch into the US$8.5bn energy beverage category in early 2011. The products will feature "real fruit juice boosted with natural caffeine".
"We are thrilled at the possibility of a renewed partnership with Jamba Juice," said Rob Case, president of the Nestle beverage division.
The line will be available in three flavours: pomegranate blueberry, strawberry banana, and crisp apple.
Nestle and Jamba said they will continue to "explore a number of other joint opportunities" to extend the Jamba brand.
The Supreme Court in India has asked the country's Government to remove persons linked to food and soft drinks companies from panels that enforce safety and standards on edible products, according to ...
The Chilean drinks giant part-owned by Heineken, Compania Cervecerias Unidas, has recorded a drop in full-year profits following the sale of its stake in Aguas CCU Nestle....
- Key trends for the alcohol category in 2017
- Key trends for the beer category in 2017 - Focus
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- The threat of excess choice in beer is over-stated
- Key trends for the spirits sector in 2017 - Focus
- Bacardi lines up Canadian bottling plant closure
- Pernod unveils new St Patrick's Day Jameson bottle
- Premium to counter mainstream in gin - research
- Beam Suntory revamps Bowmore whisky packaging
- Asahi Group lifts 2016 sales, profits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends