US: Nestle HealthCare readies Boost for US children
Nestle HealthCare Nutrition has launched a nutrition drink in the US, targeted at children in the country.
The Nestle unit today (8 January) announced the release of Boost Kid Essentials Nutritionally Complete Drink. The beverage is designed to fortify a child's diet with 25 vitamins and minerals, seven grams of protein, antioxidants and 244 calories, the division said.
"We are offering parents, for the first time, one complete drink for children that helps supports a healthy immune system and fills in the nutritional gaps they may be worried about," says Barbara McCartney, vice president of retail marketing at Nestle HealthCare Nutrition.
"The patented straw, which contains probiotics, is a kid-friendly way parents can bolster their children's natural defences and help support their healthy growth and development."
Available in chocolate, vanilla and strawberry flavours, Boost is now available at retail stores across the US.
Italian wine producer Cavit has appointed Enrico Zanoni as its general manager....
The Coca-Cola Co has agreed to break ties with the Nestea brand in Brazil, in order to gain regulatory approval for its acquisition of RTD tea producer Leao Junior....
Coca-Cola North America is to launcha a 'webisode' series for its Nestea brand with the help of NBC Universal Digital Studio....
The International Bottled Water Association (IBWA) has filed a lawsuit challenging amendments to the New York "Bottle Bill"....
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Will Diageo seize the day as "nadir" reached?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Remy Cointreau names liqueurs & spirits CEO