POLAND: Nestlé Waters opens Polish bottling factory
Nestle's Polish unit has opened a new factory in the south
The Home & Office Delivery (HOD) factory, situated in Rzeniszow in the south of the country, was opened today (19 July) and will support the development of the company’s Dar Natury bottled water brand by providing new water resource capacities close to the country's main distribution centre areas.
The 36,000 square-metre facility, which has been built at a cost of EUR5m (US$6.5m), will produce around 40m litres per year and should create around 45 jobs, the firm said.
At the official opening ceremony, Nestlé Waters[' CEO, John Harris, was joined by Pytlak Wlodzimierz, business country manager of Nestlé Water Direct in Poland, as well as the Mayor of Rzeniszow.
Nestlé Waters Poland markets local brands such as Naleczowianka, Nestlé Aquarel in the retail segment, and Dar Natury and Nestlé Aquarel in the HOD category.
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Protein interest offers drinks opportunities - NPD
- Boom time for soft drinks in West Europe?
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Patron's lesson for the broader spirits sector
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- AB InBev unveils Stella Artois three-packs
- Rum "yet to maximise" GTR potential - Bacardi
- Leelex to open Portobello Road gin distillery
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Keurig Green Mountain in Hot Drinks (World)
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends