POLAND: Nestlé Waters opens Polish bottling factory
Nestle's Polish unit has opened a new factory in the south
The Home & Office Delivery (HOD) factory, situated in Rzeniszow in the south of the country, was opened today (19 July) and will support the development of the company’s Dar Natury bottled water brand by providing new water resource capacities close to the country's main distribution centre areas.
The 36,000 square-metre facility, which has been built at a cost of EUR5m (US$6.5m), will produce around 40m litres per year and should create around 45 jobs, the firm said.
At the official opening ceremony, Nestlé Waters[' CEO, John Harris, was joined by Pytlak Wlodzimierz, business country manager of Nestlé Water Direct in Poland, as well as the Mayor of Rzeniszow.
Nestlé Waters Poland markets local brands such as Naleczowianka, Nestlé Aquarel in the retail segment, and Dar Natury and Nestlé Aquarel in the HOD category.
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer