US: Nestlé Waters launches ‘born better’ campaign
Nestlé Waters North America has launched a marketing campaign to highlight the source of its regional spring water brands.
Named 'Born Better', the campaign includes TV, online, print and radio, in a bid to reinforce that its Arrowhead, Deer Park, Ice Mountain, Ozarka, Poland Spring and Zephyrhills brands are naturally filtered and contain natural minerals.
The campaign launched in Arrowhead and Deer Park markets yesterday (9 November) and will extend across the remaining brands' markets in 2010.
The TV commercial shows where the water comes from, demonstrating how water that travels beneath the Earth collects a blend of minerals, and emerges as 100% natural spring water, Nestlé Waters said.
Nestlé Waters saw some improvement in its nine-month sales in October, particularly in Europe, with organic sales down 1.8% to CHF7.2bn (US$7.13bn), compared with a fall of 2.9% in the first half of 2009.
However, the category as a whole remained weak in North America, where some consumers have returned to tap water during the US recession and where the bottled water sector has been criticised in environmental campaigns.
Nestlé Middle East has opened a multi-million dollar facility in Dubai for the manufacturing powdered milk and Pure Life bottled water....
Coca-Cola France president Christian Polge has been elected head of French soft drinks trade body, the Syndicat National des Boissons Rafraîchissantes (SNBR)....
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Making consumers the centre of your business
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research