Product Launch – US: Nestlé USA's Nestlé Juicy Juice Sparkling Fruit Juice Beverage
Nestlé Juicy Juice
Nestlé USA's Nestlé Juicy Juice Sparkling Fruit Juice Beverage
Category - Soft drink, fruit juice
Available - Now
Location - US, in local grocery and convenience stores across the country. It is also available in selected schools and children’s recreational areas
Price - SRP of $0.99 for single-serve 8.4oz cans and between US$2.68 and $2.99 for the four-can, multi-pack
Distribution - Nestlé uses its own distribution channel for supplying the grocery channel and recently implemented its own direct store distribution network of about 280 distributors across the country
Nestlé Juicy Juice Sparkling, which is lightly carbonated, is available in three flavours - apple, berry and orange.
The beverage blends 70% real fruit juice with 30% lightly carbonated water.
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline