SWITZERLAND: Nestlé S.A. to Concentrate on Major Stock Exchanges
Nestlé S.A. has decided to focus the listing of its shares on the key stock exchanges where its shares are presently traded. These include the Swiss Exchange, the London Stock Exchange and the bourses in Paris and Frankfurt. As a result of this decision, Nestlé shares will not be listed anymore in Amsterdam, Brussels, Tokyo and Vienna.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss