Product Launch - UK: Nepenthe Wines' Altitude - Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Noir
Click through to see a bottle shot from Nepenthe Wines' Altitude additions
Nepenthe Wines' Altitude - Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Noir
Category - Wine, Australia, 2010 Sauvignon Blanc (12.5% abv), 2008 Pinot Noir (13.5%)
Available - From this month
Location - UK, off-trade. Sauvignon Blanc is available in Waitrose, Majestic, Booths and Co-op, Pinot Noir is available in Majestic and Co-op
Price - Sauvignon Blanc GBP8.49 (US$13.50) per 75cl, Pinot Noir GBP9.99 per 75cl
Distribution - Australian Vintage
Nepenthe, which is based in the Adelaide Hills wine region, is owned by Australian Vintage.
The Altitude range includes a Pinot Gris, a Chardonnay and a soon-to-be-released Shiraz.
Presented earlier this month at the London International Wine Fair, here, for just-drinks members, is a bonus briefing for May, just-drinks' State of the UK Nation 2011 survey. Here's part one of four...
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Pernod Ricard swings at Portman Group