Product Launch - UK: Nepenthe Wines' Altitude - Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Noir
Click through to see a bottle shot from Nepenthe Wines' Altitude additions
Nepenthe Wines' Altitude - Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Noir
Category - Wine, Australia, 2010 Sauvignon Blanc (12.5% abv), 2008 Pinot Noir (13.5%)
Available - From this month
Location - UK, off-trade. Sauvignon Blanc is available in Waitrose, Majestic, Booths and Co-op, Pinot Noir is available in Majestic and Co-op
Price - Sauvignon Blanc GBP8.49 (US$13.50) per 75cl, Pinot Noir GBP9.99 per 75cl
Distribution - Australian Vintage
Nepenthe, which is based in the Adelaide Hills wine region, is owned by Australian Vintage.
The Altitude range includes a Pinot Gris, a Chardonnay and a soon-to-be-released Shiraz.
Presented earlier this month at the London International Wine Fair, here, for just-drinks members, is a bonus briefing for May, just-drinks' State of the UK Nation 2011 survey. Here's part one of four...
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- A-B InBev to "kick the tyres" at Coca-Cola
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015