Product Launch - UK: Nepenthe Wines' Altitude - Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Noir
Click through to see a bottle shot from Nepenthe Wines' Altitude additions
Nepenthe Wines' Altitude - Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Noir
Category - Wine, Australia, 2010 Sauvignon Blanc (12.5% abv), 2008 Pinot Noir (13.5%)
Available - From this month
Location - UK, off-trade. Sauvignon Blanc is available in Waitrose, Majestic, Booths and Co-op, Pinot Noir is available in Majestic and Co-op
Price - Sauvignon Blanc GBP8.49 (US$13.50) per 75cl, Pinot Noir GBP9.99 per 75cl
Distribution - Australian Vintage
Nepenthe, which is based in the Adelaide Hills wine region, is owned by Australian Vintage.
The Altitude range includes a Pinot Gris, a Chardonnay and a soon-to-be-released Shiraz.
Presented earlier this month at the London International Wine Fair, here, for just-drinks members, is a bonus briefing for May, just-drinks' State of the UK Nation 2011 survey. Here's part one of four...
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- What's behind Brown-Forman's Irish whiskey plans?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- How good a sustainability fit are ABI and SAB?
- Interview - Heineken global activation director
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Chandon to become "third pillar brand" for MH
- Brown-Forman silent on Southern Comfort report
- Pay freeze anger threatens Carlsberg UK site
- Stoli appoints international marketing director
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research