Product Launch - UK: Nepenthe Wines' Altitude - Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Noir
Click through to see a bottle shot from Nepenthe Wines' Altitude additions
Nepenthe Wines' Altitude - Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Noir
Category - Wine, Australia, 2010 Sauvignon Blanc (12.5% abv), 2008 Pinot Noir (13.5%)
Available - From this month
Location - UK, off-trade. Sauvignon Blanc is available in Waitrose, Majestic, Booths and Co-op, Pinot Noir is available in Majestic and Co-op
Price - Sauvignon Blanc GBP8.49 (US$13.50) per 75cl, Pinot Noir GBP9.99 per 75cl
Distribution - Australian Vintage
Nepenthe, which is based in the Adelaide Hills wine region, is owned by Australian Vintage.
The Altitude range includes a Pinot Gris, a Chardonnay and a soon-to-be-released Shiraz.
Presented earlier this month at the London International Wine Fair, here, for just-drinks members, is a bonus briefing for May, just-drinks' State of the UK Nation 2011 survey. Here's part one of four...
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- SABMiller beer volumes fall as China holds back Q3
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets