Product Launch - UK: Nepenthe Wines' Altitude - Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Noir
Click through to see a bottle shot from Nepenthe Wines' Altitude additions
Nepenthe Wines' Altitude - Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Noir
Category - Wine, Australia, 2010 Sauvignon Blanc (12.5% abv), 2008 Pinot Noir (13.5%)
Available - From this month
Location - UK, off-trade. Sauvignon Blanc is available in Waitrose, Majestic, Booths and Co-op, Pinot Noir is available in Majestic and Co-op
Price - Sauvignon Blanc GBP8.49 (US$13.50) per 75cl, Pinot Noir GBP9.99 per 75cl
Distribution - Australian Vintage
Nepenthe, which is based in the Adelaide Hills wine region, is owned by Australian Vintage.
The Altitude range includes a Pinot Gris, a Chardonnay and a soon-to-be-released Shiraz.
Presented earlier this month at the London International Wine Fair, here, for just-drinks members, is a bonus briefing for May, just-drinks' State of the UK Nation 2011 survey. Here's part one of four...
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA head - part II
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Diageo reveals US$400m Tequila investment
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Beam Suntory strikes new Baltics tie-up
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research