UK: Nepenthe updates Altitude wine range in UK
Australian wine producer Nepenthe has unveiled a new look for its Altitude wine range in the UK.
The revamped packaging includes an image of Adelaide Hills on the bottle's label and capsule and coincides with the addition of Altitude Sauvignon Blanc 2008 to Majestic's listing this month.
"The new packaging highlights our contemporary approach and reinforces our premium credentials," said Australian vintage marketing manager Michelle Beck. "The new livery delivers improved branding for consumers and increased shelf visibility whilst still retaining the style and elegance of the original pack."
Priced at GBP8.99 (US$12.82), the wine is on promotion until 28 April at GBP5.99. Nepenthe Altitude Sauvignon Blanc is also available in Waitrose and Co-op in the UK.
With tough market conditions at home and a strong euro hampering exports, Chris Losh believes European wine producers need policymakers to make bold decisions rather than resisting or fudging changes ...
Late last month, just-drinks reported that, according to the head of Vinexpo, the internet would never become an alternative to traditional sales circuits for wine. Try telling that to the e-commerce ...
UK wine retailer Majestic Wine said it will continue its store expansion plan, despite posting a slide in full-year profits on Monday (15 June)....
See the top ten news stories published by just-drinks this week....
Online wine sales are bucking a wine market decline in the UK, according to figures obtained by just-drinks, as researchers tip the category for further growth....
A smaller number of consumers crossing the English Channel to buy wine in northern France has forced Majestic Wine to take a one-off charge on its French retail business, sending full-year profits dow...
UK drinks wholesaler WaverleyTBS has appointed two new members to its wine team....
Australian wine producer McGuigan has added two variants to its Classic Grey Label range in the UK....
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- US craft beer to hit saturation soon - Koch
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends