UKRAINE: Nemiroff revamps vodka stable
Ukraine's leading vodka producer Nemiroff has unveiled a rye vodka and revamped its range of grain vodkas.
The company said today (31 October) that it has launched Ukrainian Rye Vidbirna and upgraded the packaging for two more of its most popular products.
The rye vodka and two of Nemiroff's grain vodkas - Ukrainian Wheat Vidbirna and Nemirovskaya osobaya - are being sold in new packaging, distinguished by an elongated neck with a dispenser and an aluminium cap.
Svetlana Gladkaya, Nemiroff's director for quality and new projects, said: "Despite the fact that the new line of classical grain vodkas has just appeared on the shelves, it was positively accepted by the market and has been in demand.
"Due to the original recipes, traditionally high quality, as well as the thorough selection on recipe ingredients, the updated white vodkas - Ukrainian Wheat Vidbirna, Nemirovskaya osobaya and the new Ukrainian Rye Vidbirna - will be to the taste of the most demanding consumers of our company's products."
The line will go on sale in Ukraine and Russia and will retail domestically at UAH10-12 (US$2-2.4) for a 0.5 litre bottle.
Nemiroff's products are available in 55 countries but the majority of its sales are made in Ukraine with Russia its number one export market.
Vin & Sprit has lined up a fresh global advertising campaign for its Absolut vodka brand....
V&S Group has reported double digit growth in both operating profit and profit after tax in its first quarter, despite a fall in net sales, which were hit by exchange rate fluctuations...
A milk beer, a caffeine-infused vodka and water with flower essences are some of the new drinks products launched this month....
Belvédère has completed its purchase of Florida Distillers Company from V&S Group....
Luctor International is bringing a new vodka flavour to its Van Gogh brand in the US....
Davide Campari-Milano has trimmed the size of its board and issued dividend details....
Global drinks giant Diageo has made a minority investment in a vodka/wine blend targeted at women in North America....
Alizé has introduced a new rose blend to its line-up of flavoured liqueurs....
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future