Product Launch - UKRAINE: Nemiroff Company's Nemiroff Distinct
Click through to view Nemiroff Company's Nemiroff Distinct
Nemiroff Company's Nemiroff Distinct
Category - Spirits, vodka, abv not specified
Available - From May in 70cl bottles. A 50cl version and “souvenir packaging” offering to be available from Autumn
Location - Ukraine
Price - UAH95 (US$11.75) per 70cl bottle
Distribution - Nemiroff Company
Nemiroff Distinct is being marketed as an “eco-friendly and safe” vodka. The variant conforms to ISO 14024:1999 certification, the company said, thereby confirming “the quality, safety and ecological compatibility of the product”.
Distinct contains aloe, and has a cork closure.
By the middle of next year, Nemiroff said it hopes “to consolidate our [domestic spirits market] leadership positions and increase the share in the premium segment from 45% to 58%”.
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Moet Hennessy sales falter in YTD
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- Diageo to appeal Parrot Bay UK TV ad ban