UK: Neck tag promotion for Banrock Station range
Australian wine brand, Banrock Station is running a neck tag promotion across its five-bottle range to promote its partnership with the Wildfowl & Wetlands Trust (WWT) in the UK. One million neck tags have been produced with a "buy one get one free" adult admission offer, worth up to £6.75 (US$9.80) for any of the nine WWT centres across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Will the Selfie Prove the Tonic for Beauty Drinks?
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review