UK: Neck tag promotion for Banrock Station range
Australian wine brand, Banrock Station is running a neck tag promotion across its five-bottle range to promote its partnership with the Wildfowl & Wetlands Trust (WWT) in the UK. One million neck tags have been produced with a "buy one get one free" adult admission offer, worth up to £6.75 (US$9.80) for any of the nine WWT centres across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l