UK: Neck tag promotion for Banrock Station range
Australian wine brand, Banrock Station is running a neck tag promotion across its five-bottle range to promote its partnership with the Wildfowl & Wetlands Trust (WWT) in the UK. One million neck tags have been produced with a "buy one get one free" adult admission offer, worth up to £6.75 (US$9.80) for any of the nine WWT centres across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- Analysis - Will Diageo call time on wine?
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- NPD: Bacardi's Bacardi Carta Fuego
- A-B InBev approves new chairman
- Coca-Cola Co promotes North America chief
- Bacardi widens Craigellachie footprint to Asia
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo Plc in Wine (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets