UK: Neck tag promotion for Banrock Station range
Australian wine brand, Banrock Station is running a neck tag promotion across its five-bottle range to promote its partnership with the Wildfowl & Wetlands Trust (WWT) in the UK. One million neck tags have been produced with a "buy one get one free" adult admission offer, worth up to £6.75 (US$9.80) for any of the nine WWT centres across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- The global tailwinds behind Heineken - Analysis
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- US craft beer to hit saturation soon - Koch
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends