US: NDC wins exclusive wine contracts
The Australian-owned wine giant Beringer Blass Wine Estates has appointed National Distributing Company (NDC) as its exclusive distributor in the state of Colorado. "We are extremely excited that Beringer Blass has selected NDC for an exclusive arrangement," said Charlie Andrews, president and COO of NDC. "Anytime a brand with such worldwide clout selects you as its exclusive distributor is cause for celebration. This is not only a great testament to the presence we have created in this state, but also to everyone who makes NDC a leading distributor."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller