US: NDC wins exclusive wine contracts
The Australian-owned wine giant Beringer Blass Wine Estates has appointed National Distributing Company (NDC) as its exclusive distributor in the state of Colorado.
"We are extremely excited that Beringer Blass has selected NDC for an exclusive arrangement," said Charlie Andrews, president and COO of NDC. "Anytime a brand with such worldwide clout selects you as its exclusive distributor is cause for celebration. This is not only a great testament to the presence we have created in this state, but also to everyone who makes NDC a leading distributor."
NDC was also recently appointed the exclusive distributor in Maryland for Canandaigua Wine, Jordan Wine, and the Franciscan Estates Portfolio. In addition, NDC was appointed the exclusive distributor in Washington DC, for Canandaigua Wine and for J. Lohr.
"What an exciting time to be associated with National," said Andrews. "These exclusive arrangements are a direct result of the emphasis NDC places on servicing the needs of its suppliers and customers. Everyone in the Mid Atlantic division is excited about working with these new suppliers and their respective brands."
Companies: National Distributing Company
Remy Cointreau USA has signed an exclusive distribution deal with National Distributing Company (NDC), which names NDC the exclusive distributor for Remy Cointreau USA across seven of NDC's nine marke...
Castle Brands has announced the appointment of several new distributors....
In an effort to continue to strengthen its fine wine portfolio, National Distributing Company (NDC) - the US's fourth largest beverage alcohol distributing company - has purchased 100% of the stock of...
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- Global director int'l brands, Heineken - Interview
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part I
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- SABMiller confirms price paid for Meantime
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends