US: NDC acquires Grand Vin
The US distributor National Distributing Company (NDC), has acquired Grand Vin, the Colorado-based distributor of fine wines. No price was disclosed.
"This acquisition presents a great opportunity for NDC to expand its fine wine expertise," said John Carlos, vice-chairman of NDC. "The addition of Grand Vin's product offering and knowledgeable and focused sales staff gives us a sizeable advantage over our competition in Colorado."
Under the terms of the agreement, former Grand Vin CEO Jim Krug will assume the role of president and general manager of the new Grand Vin Sales Division of NDC. He will report to NDC President and Chief Operating Officer Charlie Andrews.
"Keeping Jim Krug as part of the agreement was an easy decision to make," said Andrews. "He has built Grand Vin into the great company that it is today. We are excited that he will continue to do what he does best as we move forward."
Grand Vin's sales force will continue to operate independently under the Grand Vin name.
Remy Cointreau USA has signed an exclusive distribution deal with National Distributing Company (NDC), which names NDC the exclusive distributor for Remy Cointreau USA across seven of NDC's nine marke...
Castle Brands has announced the appointment of several new distributors....
In an effort to continue to strengthen its fine wine portfolio, National Distributing Company (NDC) - the US's fourth largest beverage alcohol distributing company - has purchased 100% of the stock of...
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup