USA: National Water Quality Month is the Perfect Time to Dive Into Good Water Habits
You've been making an effort to chug down eight glasses of water each day. You're on the path to good health, right? Wrong. Believe it or not, eight glasses of water may not be enough. But how can you tell? Spend some time this month -- which is National Water Quality Month -- immersing yourself in proper hydration facts. "Most people know that every body cell, tissue and organ needs water to function, but they don't seem to know that water is nature's best medicine," said Julie Fulton, registered dietitian. "Not only does water aid digestion and boost endurance, it may even help fight the common cold and migraines. In fact, research suggests that drinking enough water can reduce the risk of certain cancers. Clean, crisp, ice-cold water tastes great, is nature's choice for hydration, and is a great value." Here are some other interesting facts about water from health and fitness experts and from Culligan, world-renowned for its water purification and filtration expertise: Learn more about hydration and drinking water. Some resources include:- Culligan (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Molson Coors appoints Europe CEO