USA: National Water Quality Month is the Perfect Time to Dive Into Good Water Habits
You've been making an effort to chug down eight glasses of water each day. You're on the path to good health, right? Wrong. Believe it or not, eight glasses of water may not be enough. But how can you tell? Spend some time this month -- which is National Water Quality Month -- immersing yourself in proper hydration facts. "Most people know that every body cell, tissue and organ needs water to function, but they don't seem to know that water is nature's best medicine," said Julie Fulton, registered dietitian. "Not only does water aid digestion and boost endurance, it may even help fight the common cold and migraines. In fact, research suggests that drinking enough water can reduce the risk of certain cancers. Clean, crisp, ice-cold water tastes great, is nature's choice for hydration, and is a great value." Here are some other interesting facts about water from health and fitness experts and from Culligan, world-renowned for its water purification and filtration expertise: Learn more about hydration and drinking water. Some resources include:- Culligan (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- How the can has a part to play in beer's future
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- Diageo reveals revival plan for former factory
- Jose Cuervo applies to go public
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends