UK: National Smoothie Week goes global
This year's National Smoothie Week is going global.
The week, which runs from 19 June to 25 June, will this year be called International Smoothie Week, just four years after its inception.
The promotional push, created by Josephine Carter, the managing director of smoothie company The Big J, will be backed by a website - www.internationalsmoothieweek.com - which includes facts, links and a competition to win a holiday for two in Dubai.
Each day will reveal a new smoothie recipe for readers to blend at home, highlighting the health benefits of consuming more fruit, and links to '5-a-day' websites.
The 'Bananaman Chase' 10K race, organised by the Leukaemia Research Fund, is taking place on the last day of smoothie week, in Victoria Park, London. The website allows readers to pledge a donation direct to the charity.
Sectors: Soft drinks
Given the need for hydration during air travel, and the unwelcome effects of in-flight alcohol consumption, Annette Farr believes airlines should be offering a far wider and more exciting soft drinks ...
An offbeat and laid-back style belies a clearly focused and steely approach to brand marketing at the UK’s leading smoothie company innocent which has taken the soft drinks market by storm. Annette Fa...
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's FY fiscal-2015 - Preview
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research