USA: National Capital Gives "La Jolla Fresh Squeezed Coffee" a "Buy" Rating
La Jolla Fresh Squeezed Coffee(TM)Co. Inc. (OTCBB:LJCC) announced today that National Capital LLC has issued a "buy" recommendation in a research report recently released on La Jolla Fresh Squeezed Coffee Co. Inc. for stockbrokers, analysts, money managers, institutions, individuals, La Jolla Fresh Squeezed Coffee clients and shareholders. The report dissects the current coffee market and the potential growth of La Jolla Fresh Squeezed Coffee products being added in the specialty coffee industry (SCAA). The specialty coffee industry has grown from $1.3 billion in 1993 to an estimated five billion dollars in the year 2000. La Jolla Fresh Squeezed Coffee is the hottest topic of discussion in coffee industry by both manufacturers and distributors, especially in the California market. The company's cold-brewed coffee has the advantages of great taste, lower acidity and oil content, with the convenience of instant liquid coffee. National Capital describes in the report of how La Jolla Fresh Squeezed Coffee's trademarked product can be beneficial to the institutional food industry and coffee drinkers throughout the world. A copy of this report is available through National Capital LLC or by contacting the company. Commenting on the report from National Capital, Kurt Toneys, president/chief executive officer of La Jolla Fresh Squeezed Coffee stated, "We are extremely pleased with the coverage in this report and are anticipating significant growth in our shareholder base. An aggressive rollout of the product is being prepared for this fall and will be on exhibit at the San Diego Street Scene, September 8-10."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What's so special about Islay anyway? - Comment
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- With MegaBrew sorted, is MegaBev next? - Research
- Diageo gets 2016 off to a strong start - Analysis
- What do Bourbon and craft beer have in common?
- Bacardi ups ante in US Havana Club row
- Alcohol industry warning over Kroger plan
- The US is "the first place I look" - Diageo CEO
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Suntory bids for Lucozade, Ribena Nigerian network
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research